Search results

1. GilesP

Yet another feature request - parking modes

Could there be a future firmware update that allows quick and easy toggling between different types of parking mode? And additionally a distinction between G-sensor triggering and motion sensing? For example, parking on a busy road would cause too many motion triggers, were as a shock/G-sensor...
  2. GilesP

Installation headache - rear camera cable too short

Hiya Finally got around to installing my A129 Duo in my Audi Avant. Almost. Front camera went in fine, as did the power wiring using the 3 wire kit, nicely installed by the relay box under the steering wheel, etc.. I discovered that Audi, in their wisdom, have glued the headlining to the roof...
  3. GilesP

Another feature request

Here's another idea I had recently: Parking mode, when triggered by motion, could it be specified to include/exclude front or rear cameras? I'm sure in many cases, when parked on a driveway the front/rear of the car faces the road, with the usual passing traffic. This would needlessly trigger...
  4. GilesP

Rear camera cable and general socket/cable issues

Hi All, Just bought a pair of A129 Duo cameras, one for my wifes car and one for mine to replace my tired old Mini 0803 After installing in my wifes car (small 5 door hatchback), a few things have come to mind: The instructions state clearly that the camera cable for the rear cam needs to be...