Search results

1. C

Loop recording keeps skipping

I have the loop recording set to 10min, and record in 1080p30FPS only, so I get around 1.5Gb chunk files, but recently 4 out of 5 files always get truncated and lost video recording. Most of them, the max time they record is 2 or 3mins, and then they skip like another minute. its getting worst...
  2. C

Loop recording skipping and missing videos

I have the loop recording set to 10min, and record in 1080p only, so I get around 1.5Gb chunk files, but 1 out of 3 files always get truncated and lost video recording. ie, start recording at 13.00 chunk 1 gets 1.5gb and ends at 13.10 chunk 2 gets only 0.5gb and ends at 13.15 (instead of 13.20...
  3. C

Vibrating Noise from inside the camera?

I always videos recording a almost continuous vibrating sound which appears to be super close to the camera. Initially I thought it could be some loose wire or anything else that might be causing it but I removed and checked everything and it’s not it, nor I can hear the sound by myself when...
  4. C

HK2 or HK3

I am using a Viofo 129 Duo connected currently to the cigarette, and I plan to upgrade into a HK2 or HK3 kit, which one should I get, considering I am powering the camera trough the GPS module? I saw that the HK3 ACC on/off detection doesn't work well with GPS module, but will everything else...