Search results

1. D

iPhone to camera connection issue

Have a friend or family member install app on their phone and see if it connects to camera. Can always bring the camera into home and power by USB so you don’t have to take them to your car. If other phones can connect, then you can assume the camera wifi is good.
  2. D

iPhone to camera connection issue

I could see a really strong, high wattage wifi signal drowning it out. Not necessarily the number of wifi signals, but one interfering.
  3. D

Why is WiFi not a top level setting?

Considering the Viofo App requires WiFi to work, why is the setting to turn on WiFi buried so many screens deep in settings? It should be a top level item!! End rant
  4. D

video quality

If you have a dark towel or blanket, try draping that over your dash to see if it is light reflected off the dash. Wonder if the angle the lens is oriented is contributing to the glare? Does it clear up if you aim the lens up a couple of clicks? If you dismount the camera and directly record...
  5. D

The famous psrking mode!

Are the video files created when ACC is off labelled with P (for park)? I have the below settings with A129 powered through gps mount. If rain is falling on windshield or breeze sways tree branches it will trigger recording. Parking mode: Auto event detection Parking recording timer: 24...
  6. D

Starvis Mode

Sub's for updates
  7. D

video quality

I fell for this too, I didn't release the CPL filter has two protective films (one on either side of lens) and obviously the camera lens. I had similar looking video until, which improved immensely once corrected.
  8. D

Parking mode shuts off after a few minutes.

With the car turned off, I would confirm the battery has 12v using a voltmeter/multimeter directly on battery terminals. Also good to confirm 12v in the red wire near the module that allows you to select the cut off voltage (to rule out a bad spice or break in wire). Using a fuse test...