Search results

1. I

Best Firmware for my 2.5 Years old A129 Duo for parking Mode?

Anyway, no matter which firmware or memory card I use, after a few hours nothing is recorded in parking mode (auto event detection). maybe my cam doesn't work with the new firmewares or the camera has a defect. V1.5 or older without buffering I will not test.
  2. I

Yes. I check the contents of the memory cards on the PC. Is that normal with the big yellow triangle and the exclamation mark on the screen? What does it mean?
  3. I

The camera doesn't turn off, it just doesn't respond to movement or impacts. I can walk around in front of the front and back camera and shake the car, it just doesn't record anything anymore. When I shake the car a lot, sometimes a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark appears on the...
  4. I

I have now tried again V2.1 ; V2.0 ; V1.9T7 and V1.9 with three different memory cards. the same problem with each one.. It detects movements and impacts for about 3-4 hours in park mode and then stops. Although everything is connected correctly, everything is set correctly and the car battery...
  5. I

How to connect a power bank between Hardwire HK3 and the dashcam?

I don't want to charge the Power Bank. It will only connected in parking mode. Once after a few hours the battery / hardwire cut off @12V, it should continue to supply the dashcam with power. or exactly inverse. first power bank than hardwire. (auto event detection) Just to extend the time to...
  6. I

V1.8 didn't record one video from 7pm last night until 10am this morning. today the update with the Viofo App to V2.0 (2020/07/30) worked. Is there any changelog for this? I can't find any information about this version anywhere. With V2.0 The dashcam successfully switches to parking mode...
  7. I

VIOFO A129 Dash Cam Firmware

what firmware are you currently using? I have many problems with my A129 Duo is from December 2018: with parking mode. (Auto Event Detection) I am using the HK3 kit V2.1 doesn't switch to parking mode. V2.0 the parking mode works, but nothing is recorded! V1.9T7 (beta) wants to switch to...
  8. I

V2.1 doesn't switch to parking mode. V1.9T7 (beta) wants to switch to parking mode after about 3 minutes, but doesn't manage it. The LED flashes and it beeps all the time. I have to press REC manually so that it takes over to the parking mode. V1.9 parking mode woks, but it records almost...
  9. I

How to connect a power bank between Hardwire HK3 and the dashcam?

How do I connect a powerbank between the fuse box / hardwire and the dashcam? Can I use the cable from the fuse box directly to the powerbank and from the powerbank to the dashcam? Do I still need to connect the powerbank to the car via usb or 12v cigarette plug? The parking mode should work...
  10. I

Type: Viofo A129 Duo Date of purchase: December 2018 Serial number: A129D18390*** (do you need the complete serial number or is that enough?) used Memory card: Transcend 300S microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I U3 V30 A1 95/45MB/s 128GB Which Firmware should i use? 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 1.8, 1.9, 1.9.5, 2.0? The...