Search results

1. B

A129 plus duo poor image quality with rear camera

So, I tried different settings and compared the front camera 1080p with the rear camera. The front camera does have slightly better image quality with the same settings. I tried adjusting the brightness and bitrate and got the picture to be slightly better than it was. I've come to the...
  2. B

Okay, I will try different settings and see if I can get a better picture. (As I stated earlier, my window is clean and camera lens is clean.) I'm positive that 1080p should look better than this. Maybe I'll try the front cam at 1080p also and see how it looks. Do you have any video from one...
  3. B

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I am using the original cable. I checked the connections and checked the filter and everything is installed correctly. I don't have any other cables to experiment with. Do you have samples of what the video looks like when functioning normally? Anyway, if you...
  4. B

Okay, today it is much cooler outside and I have my air conditioning on. The video looks the same to me. Here are some screenshots. What do you think the problem is?
  5. B

Yes, The temperature here has been very hot, around 100 degrees F. How low should the temperature to be when I test again?
  6. B

Hello, I bought the cameras about a week ago. Yes I just double checked and the film is off the camera lens. Also, the lens is clean and the window glass is clean. You will notice that even when the car behind me is very close, you still can't read it's license plate. I have included a video...
  7. B

Video out to Android phone for live camera monitor?

Thanks, but I was hoping for a full rez output.
  8. B

I have the a129 plus duo, and the front camera is perfect, nice clear, sharp picture. The rear camera is poor quality. It's blurry, poor color, not in focus, no real detail. I got the polarizing lens filter and was hoping it would help, but it still looks bad. Any advice?
  9. B

About AP Mode Displaying When Connect to Wi-Fi

What is AP mode?
  10. B

That's good to know. I couldn't find any info about this, but I had a feeling that this would be the case. Maybe in future camera's you could have a full res video output with mini hdmi or usb-c. Thanks for your reply.
  11. B

Great! I'd like to get one. Any chance that you could link to a cable? I have an android phone with a usb-c jack. Would the display from the camera to my phone be full resolution with the jack, the same as the wifi?
  12. B

I just got my A129+ and everything is working great. I like using the WiFi and having a live hd camera view on my phone. My question is, can I use the aux a/v jack to send live hd video to my phone through the usb jack, instead of using wifi? Thanks.