a119s

1. V

[Solved] Viofo A119S random beeps and recording loss. What else to check?

Hi, my Viofo A119S has been working without any problems for the past 2 years. When suddenly it started to beep once in a while. Also, the video files started to get corrupted, not full-length, and have a significant time-space between them. Firmware 4.0 SD card: Transcend microSDXC 300S 64GB...
  2. B

My A119s shows white screen when on, firmware update didn't help, how do i make it work again?

Hi! My friend gave me his A119s for repair. It shows white screen all the time after I turn it on. Red led near "power on" button is on while camera is on. Just bought a new Micro Center 32 GB Class 10 microSD card, formatted as FAT32, copied new firmware on it, inserted into dash cam and waited...
  3. BCHobbyist

A119S & A119 & A119 Pro Power Consumption Tests

These videos demonstrate how much power is used by each Dash Camera model at different stages. As expected 60fps requires more power than 30fps and Parking Mode uses much less. Viofo A119S Dash Cam Review: https://viofo-a119s-dashcam-review.blogspot.com Viofo A119 Dash Cam Review...
  4. BCHobbyist

A119/Pro/S Troubleshooting

Any Dash Camera can develop issues, isolating the cause can be frustrating. Over the last 2 years I've collected and assembled many common solutions. The text is too long to fit in this Forum but can be found on my website . When possible swap out memory card, power source, cables to eliminate...
  5. C

The video is now 180 degrees upside down. Is there a setting where I can change it?

I have the A119S. I have to mount it on the dashboard. It is mounted with a magnet. I have to mount it with the display facing up. The problem is the video is now 180 degrees upside down. Is there a setting where I can change it?
  6. C

What’s the difference among A119, A119S, A119 pro and A129?

What’s the difference among A119, A119S, A119 pro and A129?
  7. C

I have the A119S and I like to know the best options I should be using?

I have the A119S and I like to know the best options I should be using?
  8. C

My A119S has reduced to one third of the screen and that third is completely fuzzy.

Hi, My A119S has reduced to one third of the screen and that third is completely fuzzy.
  9. C

I cant set the date and time on our A119 nor on the A119S.

I cant set the date and time on our A119 nor on the A119S.