Camera out of focus

ferorga

Hi guys,

Lately I have been testing the camera. I recently found that I have some hot pixels that I corrected following the video tutorial that one of the customers uploaded. However, lately I have seen that all the videos and photos that I take are out of focus. Only close objects seem to be focused. Is there any way that I could happen during the hot pixel calibration? Perhaps I had it before and now that I started taking pictures more often than videos I noticed it. Can the lens be adjusted manually?

I show you some samples:

[url=http://postimg.org/image/njax1cy81/]

Do I lose the guarantee after doing the engineering process? May I return it to factory?

Regards,[/url]

gitup

Product Manager
Staff member
Website
www.gitup.com
Yes, it seems out of focus.
Normally the hot pixel calibration will not affect the lens focus.
If you know how to adjust focus, you can try to do it by yourself, you can heat up the lens holder glue, than you can screw the lens.
We suggest you do some testing on your side first, if you can not solve it, you can contact the seller or us.

ferorga

Thanks, will try to do it by my self before send it to repair.

TechTronic9000

You can get an idea from the video below, but in your case is much more easier. Just remove the front cover (4 screws), then use a hair dryer to heat the lens (do not make it to hot), gently try to untwist the lens a bit. After it starts to move just make small corrections.