Git Up Git2 90 degree Lens Accessories Review

SpudRubble

Saw they offered just the lens or camera with lens already installed on Gitup website. Sad they basically charge you full price for both and keep your brand new factory lens although after watching a video on swapping the lens it looks like a real pill to do so.

I'm holding off for the possible Git3 since I already have a couple Git2 models but I love the 90 degree lens footage.

SpudRubble

Accessory Review

Don't buy the SD card with the camera bundle on Aliexpress or Banggood
Oh btw I know they say the unit with the 90 degree lens wont fit in the waterproof case but I wonder if a person undid all the screws on the lens cover of the waterproof case, then made a shim out of plexiglass, sealed it back up so the lens cover was deep enough would it work?

gitup

Product Manager
Staff member
Website
www.gitup.com
Oh btw I know they say the unit with the 90 degree lens wont fit in the waterproof case but I wonder if a person undid all the screws on the lens cover of the waterproof case, then made a shim out of plexiglass, sealed it back up so the lens cover was deep enough would it work?
We are working on Git3 case, try to make a compatible version for Git2 90 degree lens.