Gitup2 recording but bot saving the video.

Mateusz

Hello.
I am in Greece at the moment and have to battle this garbage again. Had this problem before but thought IT was bugged only once. I can record but the camera doesn't save the material. I just lost one day of recording thx to that crap. Last time i fixed it by formating the memory card, but this time i have been recording for three days. Any solution for that or this camera is just a another chinese garbage and i should throw IT away? Sorry but im pissed as hell.

Mateusz

Sorry for the problem, can I know what SD card you use?
IT is Toshiba micro SD XC, class 10 - 64 GB. Yesterday i somehow fixed it but today i took the camera for some snorkeling and recorded nothing. Problem is still on.

TMVideo

IT is Toshiba micro SD XC, class 10 - 64 GB. Yesterday i somehow fixed it but today i took the camera for some snorkeling and recorded nothing. Problem is still on.
I guess this problem with card. Try another card (as far as if it is possible). I have two Goodram cards work well.
Also try: 1) reset camera to defaults (from system menu); 2) format new card in camera

HCVN

That fault might be caused by various reasons. You should try to narrow them before blaming anyone. The first candidate to be checked is your card.