True HDR will be supported on V3.

Valeri240149

Check your 119 for an exposure error, if there is an error then install the firmware version 1.04 !!
Check it out !!
You need to check on firmware version 1.03 for others already fixed!
We turn off the HDR in the EXPO menu, set the value = -2, we see how the image became dark, ok!
We turn off 119, when the indication goes out, turn on 119 and look at the screen, if everything is dark as before shutdown, then everything is fine, if the image is light, then 119 with an error and does not hold memory, go to the menu and exit, the image has darkened, i.e. the settings have been updated !!

Last edited:

tejofeb223

@viofo As we now new released firmware 2.0 is not good. Could you just give us information that do you plan a release a new firmware or this was last?

Capture Your Action

All wrong!!
Here HDR is turned off and the floor of the house is not!
But the HDR is on, read the car numbers!
Yes, HDR does not work well during the day and this was known even before the official release. Seems to work well at night. Viofo is thinking of adding some kind of automated on/off based on time.
Is that the only issue your having with the new V2.0?

Stras

Yes, HDR does not work well during the day and this was known even before the official release. Seems to work well at night. Viofo is thinking of adding some kind of automated on/off based on time.
Is that the only issue your having with the new V2.0?
Tell me which language is your first language?
You understand the opposite.

Capture Your Action

Tell me which language is your first language?
You understand the opposite.
?
There are plenty of videos within these threads showing both night and day video from the A119V3 while HDR was still in beta. Day = poor, night = better. VIOFO has already stated that they can only take the feature so far due to the limitations in the SDK.

Stras

?
There are plenty of videos within these threads showing both night and day video from the A119V3 while HDR was still in beta. Day = poor, night = better. VIOFO has already stated that they can only take the feature so far due to the limitations in the SDK.
I ask you again: what language do you understand best? What is your native language?

Stras

Is HDR enabled here? How much is the expo a minus?
Give a link to the firmware. Try it in different conditions.