True HDR will be supported on V3.

Have had my V3 camera installed for about a week now. What is the latest firmware to the 2.0 with HDR? Is there some firmware history available and if so is there some archive directory that is publicly available so people can download latest version and older versions incase we would like to downgrade?

Feel a bit hesitant to upload to 2.0 but at the same time i don't know if I have the latest version on my unit prior to 2.0.

Based on evads video it seems like HDR might be beneficial during low light and night. Would be nice if it would be possible that the HDR only activated during night or in low light environments like tunnels or parking houses.

Best regards

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
Have had my V3 camera installed for about a week now. What is the latest firmware to the 2.0 with HDR? Is there some firmware history available and if so is there some archive directory that is publicly available so people can download latest version and older versions incase we would like to downgrade?

Feel a bit hesitant to upload to 2.0 but at the same time i don't know if I have the latest version on my unit prior to 2.0.

Based on evads video it seems like HDR might be beneficial during low light and night. Would be nice if it would be possible that the HDR only activated during night or in low light environments like tunnels or parking houses.

Best regards
This is the latest version, optimized IQ for HDR, only for testing.

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
Auto white balance improved while HDR enabled.

Valeri240149

Auto white balance improved while HDR enabled.
And for this you need to do:
Found differences - 10983 ??? ;)
Do the main thing !!

No night inclusions of the HDR are needed, the correct operation of this function is needed and that’s it.

Attachments

Valeri240149

Viofo, since it doesn't work with hardware WDR, do the same white balance on firmware 1.04, there the WDR works fine and the shutter speed is shorter and everything will be OK.

Last edited:

Valeri240149

Also the previous link you linked to the 1.04 seems to be wrong or dead.
Everything is ok there ...
Throws it here !!
It - VIOFORU
Firmware with a corrected exposure was sent to us by the manufacturer. At the moment, it has not yet been posted on the manufacturer’s website. If saving exposure settings after rebooting the DVR is important and urgent for you, we recommend downloading the firmware that we posted above and installing it if you do not use the exposure settings, then wait for the firmware to appear on the manufacturer’s website.
FWA119V3_V1.04_05.03.2020

Everything is ok there ...
Throws it here !!
It - VIOFORU
Firmware with a corrected exposure was sent to us by the manufacturer. At the moment, it has not yet been posted on the manufacturer’s website. If saving exposure settings after rebooting the DVR is important and urgent for you, we recommend downloading the firmware that we posted above and installing it if you do not use the exposure settings, then wait for the firmware to appear on the manufacturer’s website.
FWA119V3_V1.04_05.03.2020

This link is dead, I think I will just wait for them to release the 1.4 but thanks anyway :)

Valeri240149

He will not be, otherwise he would already be, and would he, if they make version 2.00