Recent content by creizlein

1. C

Loop recording keeps skipping

Sure, I can setup a 30sec loop recording, that may not skip, very useful solution , don't use the feature if it doesn't work ... :/
  2. C

I have a Lexar 256gb, a 128gb and also tried with a Viofo 32gb one, same results with all of them
  3. C

I have the loop recording set to 10min, and record in 1080p30FPS only, so I get around 1.5Gb chunk files, but recently 4 out of 5 files always get truncated and lost video recording. Most of them, the max time they record is 2 or 3mins, and then they skip like another minute. its getting worst...
  4. C

Loop recording skipping and missing videos

I do power the camera using the USB port, and I am using the original HK3 ACC Hardwire Kit I am using a Lexar 256Gb SD card, the blue high performance ones. and yes, it is High endurance. I also formatted the card now using the camera itself, but i believe it was already formatted by the...
  5. C

Loop recording skipping and missing videos

I have the loop recording set to 10min, and record in 1080p only, so I get around 1.5Gb chunk files, but 1 out of 3 files always get truncated and lost video recording. ie, start recording at 13.00 chunk 1 gets 1.5gb and ends at 13.10 chunk 2 gets only 0.5gb and ends at 13.15 (instead of 13.20...
  6. C

Vibrating Noise from inside the camera?

The problem was the buttons that were shaking as someone else mentioned, I ended up puting a tape over them and the problem went away...
  7. C

Another update, today I played with the camera while driving, if I grab the camera with my hand while still on the GPS hook-module then the sound goes almost away, and so does the same if I put my finger over the buttons, So I thought it would be the buttons as suggested, but then what I did was...
  8. C

Well, I opened the cam and the mic wasn’t loose, it was taped to one of the capacitors, I did however move it around and separated the caps slightly thinking maybe they were hitting each other, but today upon testing the annoying vibration still present. I will try to tape the buttons as...
  9. C

Exactly the kind of experience i was looking for, it sounds too much like it, hopefully its that as well !!!! thanks
  10. C

I always videos recording a almost continuous vibrating sound which appears to be super close to the camera. Initially I thought it could be some loose wire or anything else that might be causing it but I removed and checked everything and it’s not it, nor I can hear the sound by myself when...
  11. C

A129 Not always starting on power up

good information, i wasnt even aware of the lower bitrate thing, i will disable it and update in a few days
  12. C

WiFi is ON on all the tests, should I disable it and compare its behavior ? didnt know that would make any diff
  13. C

Just an update for the time being, I changed the boot delay to 10sec and now the problem is worst, basically the camera will never start up, out of 5 days using it it booted correctly just once, so thats worst I will try now to change it to 0sec delay and see its behavior, at least its good to...
  14. C

I will start changing the boot time to 10sec and see its behavior, as the HK3 kit is underway and might also change, thanks for your help!
  15. C

HK2 or HK3

That does makes perfect sense! it will just act as a HK2, thank you a lot for your explanation, i will get the HK3 and play/decide from there :)