Search results

1. S

A129 Pro Duo - More help needed please!

Since receiving my replacement camera I've been wrestling with trying to get it to work reliably - and failing! At the moment it seems to work correctly for less than 50% of the time. The rest of the time nothing is captured... It is wired with a HK3 supply with the Accessory supply set to...
  2. S

A129 Pro Duo and parking behaviour

Hi. Some of you may remember Viofo arranged for my main camera unit to be replaced and I also fitted ferrite cores on the rear camera wiring (to stop it interfering with my GPS position on the in-built car SatNav). I dont get out in the car often but a few local trips seemed to show all now...
  3. S

Problem with intermittent recording once installed...

I purchased an A129 Pro Duo in July from Viofo UK, your reseller here. I have been having problems with the unit stopping recording after running for a while. I've been through the process of test and reformatting the SD cards (also supplied by Viofo UK). I have also tested the HK3 hardwire...
  4. S

Power Off and On

I have a new A129 Pro Duo which is wired in with the HK3 kit. When I have parked in my garage I'd like to turn the unit off but dont wish to remove the camera unit too regularly. If I long press the Menu button the user instructions say this powers the camera unit off, so this would seem to be...