Search results

1. A

Parking mode is it fit for purpose!

Coming up to 12 months since I started to research with a view to buying a Dash Camera I finished up believeing the marketing and blurb for Viofo Duo and I bought one ! After all this time the camera in normal driving mode the camera does what it says on the tin ! But the Parking Mode issue of...
  2. A

Update Viofo App

I can't update the Viofo App on my iPad! Anyone else having similar problems?
  3. A

Bufferd Parking Mode Why Is it taking so long?

Just been informed by Viofo that the next Bufferd Parking Mode beta firmware update for my A129 Duo may be available October! When I bought my camera back in May because the option of Bufferd Parking Mode seemed just what I wanted in a dash cam, but now I think it may never happen!! Yet all...
  4. A

Buffered Parking Mode

I have my 129 Duo working fine in normal drive mode comes on recording as set ! But when it comes to the Bufferd Parking Mode it's on motion detection lowest setting and it is recording as described So many seconds before the the reason for the recording and so many seconds after to a total of...
  5. A

Firmware update using wifi

Just had a reply to a question on dcf that you can update the camera firmware using wifi ! It's a feature Viofo have implemented. Anyone else got any info on this ?
  6. A

Another problem with parking mode

I'm well pleased with my 129 apart from when I use parking mode it's Wired with 3 Wired hardware kit, comes on with ignition and goes into parking mode when ignition is turned off but it's only recording for anything from 3 mins to 10 mins and then it's not recording! It's settings in parking...
  7. A

No R and F showing on files!

When I view my files there is no R and F showing, I'm sure I've seen it asked before but can't find it.
  8. A

Parking mode

What are you guys and gals finding the best settings for parking mode ? In parking mode dose motion have to be turned off ?
  9. A

Viewing files

When I connect my iPad to my camera with wifi to view my files it's very stop and start and The loading wheel is going round and then it starts for a bit and then has to load some more! Is there something I can do to make it more constant?
  10. A

Delete locked files

How do I delete locked files when used remote control button? And would buffer features work with the remote control button?
  11. A

Hard Wired Kit for BMW

Hi All just trying to install a hardware kit for my new A129 Duo into my BMW struggling to find a connection for the ACC cable due to this Cambus system! Anyone had similar problems? Any help suggestions would be appreciated Cheers