Search results

1. R

A129 Duo Pro jittery playback on Mac OS?

use vlc for mac, works great for me
  2. R

Missing files

i noticed the same today. When i was driving something happened along the way so i asked my wife to press on the triangle to move the file to the locked folder ( i assume it was for that so excuse me if i did it wrong ) After coming home i didnt have files in the locked folder, it was still in...
  3. R

Rear cam records mirrored

it worked redid everything and now its ok.
  4. R

Rear cam records mirrored

I have just installed a few days ago my a129 pro duo, so with the rear cam. Now when i look back at all the files form the rear cam its always mirrored. so licence plates are rather difficult to read in case of a hit and run. i first was thinking there was a setup in the app to change it, but...
  5. R

A129 Duo Pro 4K can't playback 4K Front vdo in application (sumsung-andriod) and in computer (macbook)

you might want to try this suggestion > https://www.viofo.com/community/index.php?threads/unable-to-view-recordings-through-phone.27033/
  6. R

A129 pro duo with cellink neo6 no parking mode

ah i see the files are there but not in the app under parking files.
  7. R

well redid the cables like you suggested and now it works. only thing is that there are no parking files stored on the SD card, i have it attached to the gps mount, must the power be connected for that on the unit itself instead of the gps mount?
  8. R

hmm you might be right, i have to look that up tomorrow, i have indeed red to red and yellow to yellow and black to blak, but if viofo has it opposite ( or cellink neo ) then indeed it doesnt communicate properly. strange in that case that it still powers on then.
  9. R

i have this cable to the a129 pro, so from the cellink then this cable then a129 pro https://www.allcam.nl/viofo-continue-voeding-mini-usb-3-draads.html
  10. R

I have just wired everything together. The cellink neo6 with the sigarette lighter plug to the car, so its charging with 5 amps. Then hardwire kit form cellink to the a129 pro. Everything works, but not parking mode.. when i turn off my car the a129 pro just dies instant. when i look in the...