Which hardware do I need to hardwire A129 Duo.

b00h

Hello.

I recently bought an A129 Duo camera. I have no technician knowledge as to how to hardwire it, and I'm planning to pay someone to do it for me. The question is, what should I buy additionally in order to hardwire it? I've seen a hardwire kit, and a fuse kit. It's just that I'm not so sure.

Thanks in advance.

VIOFO-Swin

We suggest you to buy our HK3 ACC hardwire kit for A129Duo:
https://www.viofo.com/accessories/108-80-a129-car-camera-3-wire-acc-hk3-hardwire-kit-for-parking-mode.html#/38-fuse_type-not_included

The HK3 cable support set a voltage threshold which cuts power to your dash camera when it drops below the set number. It has four voltage options 11.8V, 12V, 12,2V, 12.4V. Also with the ACC detection feature, it support switch to parking mode automatically if the car engine off, and switch back to normal recording after car engine on.

bloo890

Yea, you should be good with that. Hardwire kit is what gives power to the dashcam and the fuse it what you use to "add a fuse" into your fusebox in your car. All cars have different fuses so make sure you get the correct one

peachumz

I used 2 x Fuse taps that you should be able to buy at any electronics / car store. These allow you to use two existing fuses to connect the 3 wire kit.