Recent content by hochiinn

1. H

killer price!!

https://www.newegg.com/samsung-256gb-microsdxc/p/N82E16820147842?sdtid=15920239&Item=N82E16820147842&nm_mc=AFC-RAN-COM&cm_mmc=AFC-RAN-COM&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=afc-Slickdeals+LLC&AFFID=208164&AFFNAME=Slickdeals+LLC&ACRID=1&ASUBID=6e72498a069c11edbc5fb213d4e1265c0INT&ASID=&ranMID=44583&...
  2. H

a129 pro motion detection

yah, looks like your answer is the same question i was asking. why have motion detection if it is supposed to be left off?
  3. H

what is the purpose of the regular driving motion detection mode?
  4. H

recommended setting is off. turn on when parked. what is the difference/use of this function, vs the auto event detection? seems like both do the same thing, except to turn this on, gotta scroll thru a bunch of functions
  5. H

a129 pro

https://www.adorama.com/vfa129prog.html?sdtid=14987090&emailprice=t&sterm=1FxU7Q2pgxyLRiPwUx0Mo3b1UkBxz20IYRxKX40&utm_source=rflaid62905 hardwire kit and polarizing filter also on sale
  6. H

what update is this?

https://www.blackboxmycar.com/blogs/news/viofo-memory-partitioning-and-buffered-parking-mode-gone
  7. H

Camera "resets" after being powered by Blackvue Dashcam Battery for more than 4+ hours

as posted before, i had lots of problems with rexing cameras using cards that were NOT high endurance. after switching cards, all the problems went away. i switched cameras to viofo a while ago, but still only use high endurance. i have 4 cameras, and sandisk 256 high endurance, never had a...
  8. H

samsung endurance 128g

bestbuy 19.99 64 and 32 also on sale
  9. H

video quality

i was told that the filter does not need adjustment, it is correct from the factory. is it?
  10. H

sandisc sdxc

amazon has lightening deal on sandisk 256gb high endurance, 37.49. about 10 bucks off. good deal
  11. H

High noise and washed clarity on front camera, many dead pixels on rear camera

well, i am old and dumb, especially with all this tech stuff. but i DO know that a while ago, i had rexing cameras, and i must have warranted at least 6 of them for all kinds of reasons. they would freeze up, reboot like crazy, all kinds of stuff. rexing had outstanding customer service, they...
  12. H

High noise and washed clarity on front camera, many dead pixels on rear camera

if your card is not endurance, samsung will not warranty it for dashcam use. amazon and bestbuy had the endurance cards on sale about a week ago, dunno if they still are
  13. H

video quality

you might have a glare problem. is the polarizing filter on?
  14. H

Newly installed A129 Duo Pro issues

i had all kinds of problems with the cameras before the viofo. when i switched the cards to all high endurance, all the problems went away. if you read the fine print on the samsung cards, it specifically says warranty does not apply to dashcams. only the samsung endurance cards are.
  15. H

A129 Pro missing videos

from past experiences, i ONLY use high endurance cards