Search results

1. C

Loop recording keeps skipping

Sure, I can setup a 30sec loop recording, that may not skip, very useful solution , don't use the feature if it doesn't work ... :/
  2. C

I have a Lexar 256gb, a 128gb and also tried with a Viofo 32gb one, same results with all of them
  3. C

I have the loop recording set to 10min, and record in 1080p30FPS only, so I get around 1.5Gb chunk files, but recently 4 out of 5 files always get truncated and lost video recording. Most of them, the max time they record is 2 or 3mins, and then they skip like another minute. its getting worst...
  4. C

Loop recording skipping and missing videos

I do power the camera using the USB port, and I am using the original HK3 ACC Hardwire Kit I am using a Lexar 256Gb SD card, the blue high performance ones. and yes, it is High endurance. I also formatted the card now using the camera itself, but i believe it was already formatted by the...
  5. C

Loop recording skipping and missing videos

I have the loop recording set to 10min, and record in 1080p only, so I get around 1.5Gb chunk files, but 1 out of 3 files always get truncated and lost video recording. ie, start recording at 13.00 chunk 1 gets 1.5gb and ends at 13.10 chunk 2 gets only 0.5gb and ends at 13.15 (instead of 13.20...
  6. C

Vibrating Noise from inside the camera?

The problem was the buttons that were shaking as someone else mentioned, I ended up puting a tape over them and the problem went away...
  7. C

Another update, today I played with the camera while driving, if I grab the camera with my hand while still on the GPS hook-module then the sound goes almost away, and so does the same if I put my finger over the buttons, So I thought it would be the buttons as suggested, but then what I did was...
  8. C

Well, I opened the cam and the mic wasn’t loose, it was taped to one of the capacitors, I did however move it around and separated the caps slightly thinking maybe they were hitting each other, but today upon testing the annoying vibration still present. I will try to tape the buttons as...
  9. C

Exactly the kind of experience i was looking for, it sounds too much like it, hopefully its that as well !!!! thanks
  10. C

I always videos recording a almost continuous vibrating sound which appears to be super close to the camera. Initially I thought it could be some loose wire or anything else that might be causing it but I removed and checked everything and it’s not it, nor I can hear the sound by myself when...
  11. C

A129 Not always starting on power up

good information, i wasnt even aware of the lower bitrate thing, i will disable it and update in a few days
  12. C

WiFi is ON on all the tests, should I disable it and compare its behavior ? didnt know that would make any diff
  13. C

Just an update for the time being, I changed the boot delay to 10sec and now the problem is worst, basically the camera will never start up, out of 5 days using it it booted correctly just once, so thats worst I will try now to change it to 0sec delay and see its behavior, at least its good to...
  14. C

I will start changing the boot time to 10sec and see its behavior, as the HK3 kit is underway and might also change, thanks for your help!
  15. C

HK2 or HK3

That does makes perfect sense! it will just act as a HK2, thank you a lot for your explanation, i will get the HK3 and play/decide from there :)
  16. C

Well, the same power source was working w/o issue for 2 years in the A119 early model, this started with the A129 and its boot delay feature, so you might be partially correct. the power source is connected to the ACC position, so yes, of course that when you crank the vehicle there is a...
  17. C

HK2 or HK3

But if i get the HK3 but still power it trough the GPS module, will the camera work as normal and maybe not just the parking mode? or the camera wont work at all. Reason I ask is because using the GPS power supply is much slick and allows for easy removal of the cam, plus the cable gets better...
  18. C

I have no access to view the 12v cigarette light as it is hardwired and hidden under the dash, I do have the boot delay set to 5sec, but i will try changing that and see what happens Weird thing is that it doesnt happen every time, it just happens like 50% of the time. and its definitely not a...
  19. C

HK2 or HK3

I am using a Viofo 129 Duo connected currently to the cigarette, and I plan to upgrade into a HK2 or HK3 kit, which one should I get, considering I am powering the camera trough the GPS module? I saw that the HK3 ACC on/off detection doesn't work well with GPS module, but will everything else...
  20. C

Yes, I do have the very same problem, usually what I do when i see it didnt boot up is unmount/mount it again from the GPS bracket. it is really annoying...