Search results

1. A

Parking mode is it fit for purpose!

Coming up to 12 months since I started to research with a view to buying a Dash Camera I finished up believeing the marketing and blurb for Viofo Duo and I bought one ! After all this time the camera in normal driving mode the camera does what it says on the tin ! But the Parking Mode issue of...
  2. A

motion detection parking mode not working, camera contentiously recording !...

Mine goes into parking mode ok but it's just recording dozens and dozens of nothing! And going through them till you find that was a bigger leaf than the last one is not what i to do! But thanks for that any way ! Cheers
  3. A

Any news Viofo on this issue in parking mode February now still waiting!!!!
  4. A

I've been waiting for months for Viofo to improve the motion detection issue!
  5. A

Update Viofo App

I can't update the Viofo App on my iPad! Anyone else having similar problems?
  6. A

Parking mode: cannot get rid of motion detection?

I have the same issue with the A129 Duo constantly recording in parking mode been told for months that Viofo were working on it ! Raised the issue with them a couple of days ago and they replied,make sure you enable Parking Mode-Auto Event Detection, not motion detection or Parking motion...
  7. A

Difference between motion detection and parking mode

This is the problem even when turned to the lowest setting it's still recording everything! I was led to believe this would be improved as well as the G-sensor issue with the firmware update last month!!
  8. A

I was referring to the Bufferd parking mode back in August ! the motion sensor setting on the lowest setting and it records everything!
  9. A

I've tried it on the lowest setting and mine still records every movement! Ask Viofo months ago about this problem and I was told there would be a firmware update in October! Myself and many other frustrated owners are patiently waiting,last day of October so fingers crossed!
  10. A

Parking Mode and Hardwire

Well it's now half way through October and nothing has been forthcoming on the parking mode issues Viofo told me October! I'm beginning to think I've bought a camera that's not fit for the purpose it was advertised it would do !
  11. A

I asked Viofo when will we get something done about the Bufferd Parking Mode issues, they said they hope to have firmware updates in October!!!
  12. A

Buffered Parking Mode

Had a reply from Viofo saying they are working on it and there should be a firmware update October!!!!
  13. A

Bufferd Parking Mode Why Is it taking so long?

Hi grimwarp pleased your happy with the way your camera is working, but mine is recording constantly 45/60 seconds with the motion sensor setting at its minimum! It doesn't seem to make any difference what settings I use! What settings are you using? Cheers
  14. A

Bufferd Parking Mode Why Is it taking so long?

Just been informed by Viofo that the next Bufferd Parking Mode beta firmware update for my A129 Duo may be available October! When I bought my camera back in May because the option of Bufferd Parking Mode seemed just what I wanted in a dash cam, but now I think it may never happen!! Yet all...
  15. A

We seem to be waiting an awfully long time for any updates or suggestions on the problem that lots of are having with Bufferd Parking Mode with A129 Duo . It's as if the A129 has been forgotten and all the info and talk is about the very latest cameras!!!
  16. A

Buffered Parking Mode

I have my 129 Duo working fine in normal drive mode comes on recording as set ! But when it comes to the Bufferd Parking Mode it's on motion detection lowest setting and it is recording as described So many seconds before the the reason for the recording and so many seconds after to a total of...
  17. A

Firmware update using wifi

Just updated with wifi from the app Just updated new firmware v1.8 with the app on my iPad very quick and straight forward! Do i need to do a need to do factory reset now ? And any recommendations for Parking Mode settings! When the car is on the drive I switch the camera off as it's covered...
  18. A

No I'm waiting for it to do it on my iPhone!
  19. A

When will the firmware update be available on my iPhone app? It seems to be available elsewhere!
  20. A

Hi thanks for that so when it's saying Current firmware is up to date! Does that mean when the new firmware update includes Bufferd parking mode will be shown there! And that will be done with wifi connection?