Search results

1. G

A129Plus Duo-Rear camera not working in Parking mode (and Movie mode)

Greetings, I have been working with the Viofo support for many, many weeks trying to figure out why the rear camera does not always take video clips in the Parking mode. I am running out of patience. I have performed every test they have suggested. They even sent me brand new cameras for both of...
  2. G

What should the length of the Parking clips be?

Greetings, I am having problems with the dashcam not producing rear Parking clips consistently. It works for a while, then stops taking clips. Viofo is sending me new thinner cables to see if that makes a difference (it is happening on both of my cars with the same dashcam, A129 Plus Duo)...
  3. G

Difference between 'A129 Plus Duo' and 'A129 Pro Duo'?

Greetings, I don't care about the 4K of the 'Pro' version. The '2K 1440P + Rear 1080P' of the 'Plus' version is good enough. However, the 'Plus' indicates that the viewing angle is '140°', I assume that is for front and rear(?). The 'Pro' indicates that the front is only 130° and the rear is...
  4. G

Rear camera firmware??? Where is it???

Greetings, My rear camera is not working in Parking Mode. The only firmware available is for the front camera. I need to install the firmware to my rear camera to see if that will fix the problem. But I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas where I can find the firmware for the rear camera? Gary
  5. G

Wireless Bluetooth Remote Control not working correctly-Viofo A129 Plus Duo

Greetings, As I was driving home, an incident occurred where I wanted to 'lock' the video clips. I pressed the Wireless Bluetooth Remote Control (WBRC) as I was driving and I heard the sound that it makes when the clip is saved. However, I found that the clip was not saved. I expected it to...
  6. G

A129 Plus Duo-Buffered Parking Mode Being Removed By Viofo!

Greetings, Viofo is removing Buffered Parking Mode. It does not say as of which version...
  7. G

A129 Plus Duo-Parking Mode clips vary in length...

Greetings, I took a short trip today and I noticed that the Parking Mode video clips are in various lengths. I have the Parking Mode set to, I believe, 30 minutes. Does this mean that the the Parking Mode will continuously be recording for the 30 minutes period or that it will only record clips...
  8. G

A129 Plus Duo-clips missing

Greetings, The dash cam is missing several video clips. I had reformatted the card and did a couple short test drives. I drove to stores close by and looked at the files after I got home. I am missing several video clips. Please see the attached files. They are screenprints of files for both...
  9. G

A129 Plus Duo froze...?

Greetings, I had to go on a trip, about two hours, round trip. After I returned, I noticed the Rec light was not still, not flashing. But the time showed 4 seconds (upper right hand corner) and was not increasing. I took a look at the SDcard on the PC. The first video clip of the trip, as I left...
  10. G

Viofo WiFi App menu not the same as Dash Cam's menu for 'Parking Mode'

After many days and hours trying to get my Parking Mode to work, I discovered that the Wifi App menu is missing a couple important choices. After I select the 'Parking Mode/Auto Event Detection', there are two additional choices in the Dash Cam's menu (that are not in the WiFi App menu). I found...
  11. G

Parking Mode-not working...but fixed

Greetings, I had brought two cars to an installer to install my 'A129 Plus Duo' dash cams. In both cars, the Parking Mode did not work. I took a look and discovered they installed the fuse tabs backwards. Apparently, they are used to installing Thinkware dash cams in which the wiring...
  12. G

Change 2.4 GHz to 5GHz?

When I set up the camera using the App, I think it asked to choose 2.4 vs 5GHz. I selected 2.4 but want to change it to 5. But I don't see anywhere in the App that lets me change it. It is possible? Gary